|Job Ref:||COMMERCIAL4||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 90,000 - £ 110,000 per year, car, travel & benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:24|
Senior Commercial Manager|
I am seeking a Senior Commercial Manager to oversee a £70mil London business unit based out of a Central London head office. You will be overseeing a team of Managing Quantity Surveyors and report into a Regional Director and Regional Commercial Director. This is the opportunity to work for a leading contractor with a good reputation, strong order book and the potential to progress to Commercial Director in the next 12 months.
* Highly competitive numeration package
* Dynamic, forward thinking contractor
* Rewarding bonus scheme
* All travel costs covered
* Strong management structure
* Senior Commercial Manager for a £70mil per annun operating unit
* Overseeing a team of Managing QSs who have numerous Senior Quantity Surveyor reports
* Reporting into a Regional Director and Regional Commercial Director
* Key contact for the client and PQS
* Resolving contractual and commercial issues
* Overseeing financial KPIs
* Track record of running business unites in excess of £50mil
* Main contracting background, ideally from a top 20 contractor
* Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
* Stable, progressive CV
* Project experience focused on the London region
If you are interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on NA. Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.