|Job Ref:||LUDE66220||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Would you like to work for a successful main contractor? Are you looking for an inspiring commercial leader who can lead and develop you during your career? Do you want to work on a contract which has gone from strength to strength, doubling in size as the client's expectations continue to be exceeded?|
Based in North London, this is your opportunity to join a major success story on a civil engineering project.
You will enjoy:
* A well known and respectable main contractor
* A great working culture built on excellent communication between the main contractor and client
* Varied civil engineering elements and a vast network of business sectors
* North London location
You will be responsible for:
* Managing the client relationship
* Managing subcontractor packages
* Reviewing payments
* Reviewing existing contract documentation.
* Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting and CVRs.
* Deal with any change events and variations.
* Quantity surveyor experience within a civils project
* NEC knowledge
* Preferably degree educated and working towards RICS accreditation
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.