|Job Ref:||rsl19273||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Are you looking for your next contracting engineering role? Are you interested in managing all engineering aspects on a civils job? My client is looking for a Senior Engineer to join the team on a freelance basis in Central London on a big civils project, the packages include roads, drainage, utilities, kerbs, paving and public realm. .|
* Attractive rates
* An opportunity to gain valuable experience
Roles and Responsibilities
* To establish and implement site systems and controls consistent with company and project requirements including, quality systems and company engineering standards
* To coordinate and manage the close out of all contract documentation and the sign off of all QA documentation
* To ensure the production and communication of risk assessment and methods statements to the site manager
* Managing all setting out engineers ensure they have met specification
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Roads or Highways related experience ideally
This is an interesting and challenging project that will offer valuable experience with a well known and respected sub-contractor in the UK.
If you are interested hearing about our specific roles and feel the requirements suit your experience, please apply with your CV or call Rhys Luxford at Randstad CPE London for more information. 0203 6800 650
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.