|Job Ref:||SEYDESIGN001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£ 54,000 - £ 55,000 per year||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:20|
Are you an experienced Designer looking for your next progressive step? Our client are looking to appoint a Designer to work with a private housing developer based in the West Midlands. |
Supporting the Design Director and the well-established Design team to produce Feasibility schemes in line with their historic Company philosophy and to create innovative design concepts that show passion, ethics and commitment to their Customers.
Key Responsibilities of a Designer:
* Produce Feasibility Schemes in line with Company philosophy and Design Brief liaising where necessary with the Regional Design Manager, Land and Development Departments.
* Maximize land values through good and innovative design.
* Ensure design concepts can be translated into workable development solutions.
* Interact with and monitor the technical development of Schemes ensuring that the original concept is not diluted.
* Prepare and submit Planning Applications, negotiating with Local Planning Authorities to ensure, where possible, an approval is obtained.
* Monitor the progress of planning applications and subsequent release of planning conditions.
* Interact with external consultants in conjunction with Regional Design Manager.
* Assist Regional Design Manager with his duties.
Desirable Knowledge & Criteria:
* Passionate about construction, house building and sound experience of Private Housebuilding Sector in relation to feasibility design.
* Able to communicate ideas effectively.
* Proven experience of Local Authority and Highways requirements and capable of interpreting these into innovative design concepts.
* Ability to work to deadlines.
In return they offer a competitive salary, performance related bonus, rewarding career path and a market leading benefits package.
Interested? Then look no further...
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills designer, construction, architect, planning, feasibility, innovative design, design manager, housing, house builder, homes design, nhbc, design coordinator, architect, architectural, private housebuilding, feasibility schemes, land, planning