|Job Ref:||RWGCKS310816X2||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£ 24,000 per year, uncapped commission and quarterly bonus||Post Date:||16/10/2016 00:17|
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity in sales?|
If you are passionate, enthusiastic, have great personality and love giving excellent customer service?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading company based in Stevenage as a Sales Negotiator/Advisor. If you love working in an ambitious, lively sales environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated and competitive team.
Based on site, you will be the first point of contact for our potential customers who are looking to buy their new home. You will be responsible for supporting the customers through the purchasing process, ensuring that they receive an excellent customer journey.
* Achieving agreed targets for sales and legal completions
* Qualifying customers by providing expertise in the Company's product, specifications and availability and ensuring affordability
* Management and negotiation of the sales process from reservation through to legal completion
* Address enquiries from customers, ensuring any concerns are dealt with quickly and effectively
* Liaise with banks, building societies and estate agents in a confident and professional manner to ensure an exchange of contracts is met within agreed time frame
* Effectively communicate with construction & keep customer informed throughout their journey
* Maintain up to date records using the Company CRM system
Hours of work are Thursday till Monday 9:45AM- 5:15PM
* On-site parking and cycle storage
* Conveniently located within walking distance of public transport
* Monthly uncapped commission
* quarterly bonus scheme
* Active promotion and development structure
* In-house training
We are looking for individuals who have a proven track record in sales, are passionate about delivering and exceeding customers' expectations and are willing to go the extra mile. You will be organised and be able to work on your own, managing your own diary and your sales activities.
* Minimum 2 years face-to-face sales experience
* An outgoing personality and a tenacious work ethic
* Ability to build rapport both naturally and quickly with a broad customer base
* Must be presentable, polished and have high calibre communication skills.
* Knowledge of the home buying process would be preferred but full training will be given
If you're passionate about sales and want to develop your career within an industry leader then this will be the role for you, please apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills sales, negotiator, advisory, home buying, property sales, sales, property, new home, housing, new build