Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||BBBH141426||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£ 50,000 per year, bonus, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||18/10/2016 00:22|
Solutions Engineer - High Wycombe/UK|
Solutions Engineer required for a Global company specialising in information management systems. This role is largely customer focused so strong communication skills are key. You will be involved in dealing with complex solutions within the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, offering your technical knowledge to implement solutions for both new and existing customers in order to meet their business needs.
* Experience with Java Web applications
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
* Involved in the FDLC from design to enhancement and testing
* Enhancing the product through research and development
* Write code that is clear, well structured and easy to maintain
* Work alongside the project lead to clarify client requirements
* Build internal and external partnerships to ensure smooth delivery of objectives
* Collaborate with several areas of the business to communicate design issues and requirements
If this sounds like something you'd want to be part of then apply today! This position is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. The successful candidate will begin a two stage interview process including a telephone interview followed by a face to face. For further information please contact Paige on NA.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.