|Job Ref:||204363853||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Pulborough||Address:||Post Code:||RH20||Salary:||£17500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
PCB Assembler/Manufacturing Technician|
Working for a well established electronics manufacturer in Pulborough you will be testing production products and assembly of products including printed circuit boards, soldering and mechanical assemblies.
• Carry out all aspects of PCB assembly, test and mechanical assembly work
• Cleaning and packing of products using COSHH substances, with appropriate PPE provided
• Ensure familiarisation with relevant elements of the Company quality management system including static handling precautions
• Ensure familiarisation with workmanship standards
• Maintain a high accuracy of stock control
• Replenish and place Kanban orders as required
• Assembly of sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards
• Ability to work under own initiative with regard to reading BOM's and drawings etc.
• Raising the necessary production paperwork (Non-Compliance/Rework Record, Stores Requisitions etc) in accordance with Company processes
• Working as part of a team to ensure departmental objectives are achieved
• Ensure all quality procedures are implemented with regards to the build standards and ESD requirements
• Work with other team members to continuously improve quality and processes
• Maintain and improve housekeeping and working practices, in accordance with 5S tasks
• Cleanliness of work area
• Flow products where possible to reduce wasteful processes (Lean initiative)
• Accurate time sheet recording
• Other tasks as reasonably directed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Knowledge of High Voltage considerations (training will be given as necessary)
• Understanding of mechanical assembly procedures and processes
• Appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques.
• Good communication skills
• "Hands On" approach
Good team player.
A qualification in electronics is an advantage. Experience in similar environment.
£17.5K p.a. (+ profit bonus + contributory pension scheme)