|Job Ref:||204542421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cornwall||City:||Redruth||Address:||Post Code:||TR15||Post Date:||07/10/2016 02:12|
My client based in Redruth is currently looking for an Applications Engineer to join their team due to the expansion of upcoming projects. |
My client is a design and manufacturing specialist supplying into a range of specialist sectors.
• To undertake engineering design and development tasks to the appropriate directives, standards and codes.
• To work as a member of the team, liaising with colleagues within the group, clients and suppliers whilst following existing design processes and practices and conforming to company standards.
• To assist with the assembly of electrical/electronic systems
• Testing and qualification of designs and equipment, both in-house and at client facilities.
• Participation in FATs, IFATs and commissioning of equipment at customers sites.
• To participate in the preparation of technical documentation.
• To demonstrate commercial experience in technical sales for PV Systems.
• To demonstrate experience in the design and installation of PV Systems.
• A good relevant engineering degree or HND/HNC.
• A strong electrical/electronic background with an understanding of systems engineering.
• Experience of CAD packages used for electrical drafting (Solidworks Electrical).
• The ability to carry out clear hand calculations.
• Strong practical hands-on engineering skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please respond with an up to date CV along with your salary expectations