|Job Ref:||204543703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ampthill||Address:||Post Code:||MK45||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum flexible benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
A fantastic permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Engineer to further their career at a leading global defence company based in Ampthill!|
This is an incredible chance for someone to join one of the world's most successful and renowned defence companies, who are looking for a Facilities Engineer to join their team!
My client is looking for a Facilities Engineer with strong project management experience, or an experienced Project Manager with some experience of a facilities environment.
Alternatively the client will consider someone to develop from a more hands on Facilities Engineering background with little or no Project Management experience who has experience of facilities engineering for a site and understands the various elements that go into making a site work such as electrics, HVAC, and boilers.
This position is offering a very competitive salary of £32000-£35000, including a flexible benefits package!
For this incredible opportunity as a Facilities Engineer, my client is looking for someone who has:
* Demonstrable hands on experience in Facilities Engineering
* The desire and drive to develop into a project management related role rather than a supervisory/team leader role.
* Experience of facilities engineering on a site rather than single building scale.
* Knowledge of the various facilities elements that go into running a site (Electrics, building/structural issues, HVAC, boilers etc.)
* An official Project Management affiliation or qualification such as APMP or Prince2.
* Project Management experience.
* Health and safety qualification IOSH or NEBOSH.
* CAD/AutoCAD experience.
* Microsoft Project Experience and strong MS Office user.
* Facilities Engineering/Management experience.
* SAP Experience
For this opportunity candidates must be able to obtain Security Clearance (SC).
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview