|Job Ref:||204544169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£28000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
Our Client is one of the leading design and manufactures of shop fitting display equipment in theuk are currently recruiting to fill the position of an Estimator / Buyer to work from their offices in their Northamptonshire |
The candidate applying will need to be experienced within the Retail, shop fitting industry. The successful Candidate will ideally have experience Estimating, buying in the retail interiors or joinery industry.
* The preparation and compilation of tenders for submission to clients.
Key Responsibility Areas
* Receipt of contract enquiries, establish suitability within the business and complete the necessary data bases in line with QA procedures.
* Ability to follow through enquiry from client and help resolve issues thereby increasing the quote accuracy.
* Send out enquiries to the supply chain to ensure the best prices are received by selecting the most suitable suppliers / manufacturing location for the project.
* Liaise and request support from other individuals in the organisation to produce programmes and quality submissions as dictated by the enquiry/RFQ.
* Analyse the supply chain quotes & negotiate the best costs with knowledge of raw material costs & manufacturing rate across various economies. Review their terms and conditions and compare with basic tender practices.
* Prepare tender analysis information & present in a professional fashion for both internal analysis & presentation to the client.
* Install the costs with sufficient detail to enable contract review.
* Analyse the mark-ups for presentation at the tender vet meetings.
* Ensure the tender summary sheet is signed off in accordance with the Quality Assurance procedures.
* Monitor the tenders/quotations and attend meetings with the clients as required.
* Liaise with the Management team to develop the overall strategy for the tender and when required to visit the client/store to gain appreciation of the clients requirements. Review the enquiry in detail i.e. conditions of contract. Specification, drawings, bill of materials etc., to identify opportunities, risks, strategic tender and pricing policy