|Job Ref:||204547188||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£26000 - £35000/annum CPD||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
Structural Design Engineer|
£26,000 - £35,000 p.a.
My client are a small civil and structural design consultancy, based in Essex. Their project types include but are not limited to: small to large scale residential developments in the South East and elsewhere; large commercial and mixed-use builds; infrastructure drainage and highway design solutions. Project types vary in scale and value, with smaller domestic builds circa £300K, up to £5m+ large-scale projects.
Due to a comfortable workload, they are now seeking an Intermediate to Senior Structural Engineer to come and join the Essex design team.
The necessary attributes required to fill this role are as follows:
- A minimum 2.1 BSc in a relevant fields.
- Multi-storey residential experience is essential - 30 storeys +
- 2 - 5 years' UK structural design consultancy experience.
- A sound working knowledge of British and EuroCodes, and a general working knowledge of the construction industry.
- Proven experience of working on residential and commercial projects in London and the South East.
- Dynamic, presentable, and confident.
Desirable attributes for this role:
- Experience using CSC Orion finite element analysis (very beneficial)
For more information regarding this position, please call Ciaran on (Apply online only) 67