|Job Ref:||204547280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical - £36,000 - Warrington|
Currently looking for a skilled electrically biased maintenance engineer for a leading FMCG manufacturing business based in the Warrington. The business is undergoing a strong growth plan and is looking for the right person to grow with the business.
- Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for attending to breakdowns throughout the shift, and ensuring plant is down for the least time possible.
- Ensuring all PMs allocated are done and followed up with any feedback to the engineering planner.
- Correct escalation process is followed in the event of an out of hours problem occurring.
- Following up problems and developing solutions in cooperation with the Lead Engineer.
- Has a strong Reliability focus
- Electrically biased holding at least their OND in electric / controls engineering
- Manufacturing experience
- Fast paced environment
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients