|Job Ref:||204541657||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Post Code:||BA1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum potentially higher||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:05|
DevOps Engineer Required - really exciting tech company! |
A DevOps Engineer is required by a really exciting tech company based in central Bath. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding organisation with technology at the heart of the business. As a provider of digital analytics and insight for consumer businesses development and infrastructure is key to the business success.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be able to use the latest technologies pushing hardware and software to their limits.
Focused towards the "Dev" in DevOps you will be experienced in programming, managing a Linux system from the command line will come as second nature.
As the DevOps Engineer you will implement Continuous integration and Delivery tools.
Essential Experience Required:
- Linux system administration (E.g. Ubuntu/Debian preferable)
- Continuous integration tools (E.g. Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI, etc)
- Continuous delivery tools
- Software packaging (E.g. deb, rpm, pkg, msi, etc)
- Version control software (E.g. git, etc)
- Virtualisation (E.g. VMWare, Xen, KVM, Ganeti, Docker)
- Cluster management (E.g. Mesos, Marathon, service discovery, OpenStack, etc)
- Database management (E.g. NoSQL (Riak, Redis, CouchDB) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
Experience of configuration management, server and networking monitoring would also be highly desirable.
If the role of DevOps Engineer is of interest please submit your CV for immediate consideration