|Job Ref:||204541856||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£36.54/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:08|
Microwave Design Engineer :|
Due to a substantial increase in workload a World class Defence Organisation based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire is currently looking to recruit a Microwave Design Engineer.
Please Note: you must be eligible for SC (Secret Level) Security Clearance.
The contract is initially for 6-12 months (ongoing after).
The hourly rate is £36.54 per hour.
Microwave Design Engineer Job Specification:
Design and develop Active RF and microwave circuits (including transmitters, receivers, microwave modules, synthesisers) which will be used in missile seekers
Interact with internal customers and suppliers to understand circuit design requirements, volume constraints and environmental specifications so that the final design is compliant with the design requirements
Provide technical advice and assistance in pursuance of existing and new business, particularly in the fields of RF & Microwave Engineering and ensure the effectiveness and competitiveness of the proposed technical solutions
Skills and Experience :
Key Words: Microwave, Active, Design, ADS, Simulation, Layout, Manufacture, Test
Candidates must have experience of the following;
• Active Microwave, RF and Analogue Design
• Design, Simulation & Layout using ADS
• Test and Trials
• Awareness of manufacturing techniques and capabilities
• Knowledge of mixed signal board techniques
• Appreciation of mechanical design
• Clear understanding of engineering tools, processes and procedures
• Be conversant with RF design tools including ADS, HFSS is also desirable but not essential
• Be able to write test requirements and generate test reports