|Job Ref:||204542106||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Southend On Sea||Address:||Salary:||£37000 - £45000/annum Overtime, Holidays, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
Due to high demand my client who are a international company based in Southend on Sea are looking to expand their work force and are recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer to join their established company.|
• To provide system integration and electrical/electronic guidance to Senior Design staff during the initial design of a range of products (typically, on matters affecting system electrical architecture, software design and operation, design for EMC, wiring schematics and safety issues).
• To capture customer software and system requirements for GAINS and seating products, and to translate customer requirements into system and software product requirements.
• Applicants must have an HNC/HND in electrical, Systems and/or Electronic Engineering, and must have 10 years relevant experience in Electrical and software systems design or test engineering (Aerospace/Motor vehicle).
• Experience of testing embedded systems and software is essential, as well as experience of Electrical, EMC or software test plan creation. Applicants must also have knowledge of electronic component selection and substitution, and design for EMC.
• Applicants must have experience in leading a small team of engineers, and in planning and management projects. It is also expected that the successful applicant will be proficient in the use of the MS Office suite.
• Applicants must have experience in aircraft or defense electronics industries.
The salary for the position is paying up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
There are 20 days holidays included in the package.
The working hours for this role will be a standard day shift resulting in a forty hour week.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV