|Job Ref:||204542119||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Evesham||Address:||Post Code:||WR11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
Quality Engineer Required For One Of The Worlds Largest Packing Companies - Evesham Based WR11 - Competitive Rate of Pay - Permanent - Immediate Start |
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join the world's largest packaging company. Here you will be joining a streamline Quality Department, acting as a key communicator to all key stakeholders including team members, external suppliers, management team and customers.
About The Role
Your day to day duties will include but are not limited to:-
• Provide quality support to existing QA/QC & manufacturing activities to ensure compliance with both internal and external requirements.
• Support the continual improvement of management system detailing reviews and improvements for existing processes
• Experience in undertaking quality system audits in line with ISO,BRC and AIB requirements & practice
• Experience in the utilisation of recognised & standard quality tool sets in support of both corrective and preventive action (e.g. Quality Tools 8D, 5Y, Risk Management)
• support improvement tasks from identification through to establishing the solution
• Support the quality department ensuring all quality systems in place meet organisational targets within budget.
• Ensure that all documentation conforms to industry/customer quality standards and supports customer new product needs.
• Actively participate in continuous improvement process - internal - external, quality, cost, innovation, delivery and management.
This role is to join the world's largest packaging company who pride themselves on driving their team forward. They have an extensive training scheme in place to develop this role into their next Quality Manager within a 2 year period.
The hours for this role will be Monday through to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
There will be a competitive rate of pay on offer which will be dependent on skills and experience.
In addition to this competitive salary package of up to £35,000 per annum and there will be a bonus structure in place of circa 5% of your annual salary which will be based on company performance and paid quarterly.
As Quality Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:-
• Quality Management/Systems Degree/Diploma coupled with experience in a Quality Engineers role or similar
• Excellent Leadership and Communication skills
• Excellent Interpersonal and Negotiating skills; a team player
• Experience of liaising with Customer quality representatives, regulatory authorities, or certifying authorities would be advantageous.
• Familiarity with ISO9001 and BRC - AIB standards
• Six Sigma experience preferred
• Experience in first line management, dealing with customers daily.
• Lead and support improvement teams within manufacturing and management disciplines
• Ensure that all documentation conforms to industry/customer quality standards & supports customer new product needs.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please click on the apply tab below