|Job Ref:||204542243||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tonbridge||Address:||Post Code:||TN9||Salary:||£60000 - £65000/annum £60-£65K||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
This is a great opportunity for a Principle/ Associate Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a Building Services consultancy based in Kent. This company is offering an array of great benefits, career development, great working environment and challenging and complex building projects. Note: this is a permanent position only.|
Salary:- £60k+ depending upon previous work experience (including a great additional package)
About the company:-
With over 30 years worth of experience in the industry, my client is one of the most recognisable names in the marketplace. Projects they predominantly work on include; commercial, health, education, hotel & leisure, residential or retail sectors.
My client is a Building Services consultancy, working on both new builds and refurbishments.
About the role:-
* To manage and carry out surveys, reports, design, specifications and site supervision of MEP services.
* Supervision of engineers and draughting staff, to head up and manage project teams. Liaise with Clients on projects.
* Accountable for timely production of information and for the issue to clients and other professionals.
* Accountable for meeting project programmes and delivering profitable projects.
* Accountability for quality of electrical designs produced by electrical designers.
* Accountability for profitability of projects under their control.
* Work closely with other internal offices to balance workload and ensure consistence of quality across the business.
What we require off you:-
* Employee knowledge; Site safety, Low carbon technologies, mechanical ventilation, heating and cooling services, hot and cold water services and Drainage
* Degree in M&E related subject
* Corporate member of CIBSE/IMechE(or other relevant Professional Institution)
* Chartered Engineer
* Design software, IES, Hevacomp, Amtech, Dialux etc
* CAD/Revit software understanding
* NES specification writing
* Understanding of Health & Safety and CDM regulations
Benefits and perks:-
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and package commensurate with experience and professional achievements, in addition to the following:
* Annual holiday allowance
* Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
* Private Health cover
* Relevant professional membership fees paid.
* A personalised learning and development plan to support future career aspirations.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact Isabella Iles at RGB Network should you wish to apply to this Principal/ Associate Mechanical Design Engineer Vacancy