|Job Ref:||204542341||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Salford||Address:||Post Code:||OX7||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to join a leading company in their industry, based in Manchester.|
My client is currently looking to expand their team and they have a global presence within their industry, supplying into Pharmaceuticals, Nuclear, Oil & Gas and Chemical sectors.
Experience & Skills:
• Experience of ordering and handling materials for manufacturing projects
• Procuring items as and when required
• Able to sort machining notes for projects
• Experience of general project administration
• Knowledge of AutoCAD
• Ability to communicate at all levels and across departments
• Good time management skills
This position is looking to pay £25,000 - £32,000 per annum, depending on experience and is negotiable.
Please send forward an up to date version of your CV if you are interested in this role