|Job Ref:||204546178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Moor Row||Address:||Post Code:||CA24||Salary:||£40 - £45/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
Role: EC&I Design Lead |
Location: Moor Row
Rate: Negotiable dependent on experience
- Experience in the Nuclear Industry and delivering on the Sellafield site
- Experience in first of a kind process Development implementation
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Member of a relevant professional body
-Demonstrate experience of engineering design development including detailed design, FEED, technical specification and review of supply chain within the nuclear industry
- Experience in first of a kind nuclear mechanical components such as boogies, tilting machine, gas monitoring and contamination issue on Electrical interfaces.
- Experience of managing design teams
- Commercially efficient solutions
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call Nicole Howard on NA.
Rullion Engineering Limited is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Should the above position not be right for you but you feel that your technical expertise fits with the above market sectors, please do contact us and one of our experienced consultants will be on hand to discuss in detail how we may be able to help