|Job Ref:||204546249||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
Job Summary: |
My client have an opportunity for a bridge engineer to join their structural engineering team based in their North Tyneside office.
They are seeking an engineer who is working towards chartership with ICE or IStructE. The right candidate will need design experience on replacement, refurbishment or strengthening of all aspects of highway structures.
You will also be expected to contribute towards the management and maintenance of bridges and highway structures and to provide structural design advice to our clients.
The role is based in North Tyneside.
* Principal, general inspection of highway structures.
* Assessment of highway structures.
* Feasibility studies, designs and reports.
* Maintenance planning and management.
* Preparing designs in accordance with current design standards into account CDM legislation whole life costing, value and risk management.
* Degree qualified with post graduate qualification.
* Highway structure design experience to British standards and Eurocodes.
* Experience of bridge asset management.
* Highway structure inspections and assessments.
* Good knowledge of DMRB.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Darryl Chizh on NA or email
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit (url removed)