|Job Ref:||204546287||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Gloucester||Address:||Post Code:||GL1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum + DoE + Company Car and Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:25|
JG22 - Compressed Air Service Engineer |
Location: Gloucester and Surrounding area
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DoE + Company Van & Benefits
The Service Engineer will report to the National Engineering Manager and deliver a first rate compressed air engineering service to customers throughout the UK, providing advice, diagnostics, routine maintenance and emergency help whenever/wherever needed. The Service Engineer will act as an ambassador for the Company on-site. To cover customer sites in the Gloucester area with experience of high pressure (up to 400 bar).
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Undertake planned and preventative maintenance of compressed air systems.
* Perform emergency breakdown fault finding and repair.
* Take part in machine commissioning and training activities.
* Install compressors and compressed air systems.
* Repair broken-down equipment under emergency call out schemes.
* Participate in the call out rota.
* Complete service reports, timesheets, job sheets, recommendations neatly and submit in a timely manner in accordance with laid down procedures.
* Complete appropriate risk assessment and method statement paperwork before commencing jobs.
* Recommend additional work that assists the customers and enhances Company's performance.
* Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing and new customers.
* Maintain Company vehicle in accordance with guidelines.
* Provide feedback on any product design features causing maintenance or operational difficulties.
* Ensure ongoing compliance with both Company and customer health and safety and Environmental procedures.
Skills and Qualifications:
* Experience working with high pressure (up to 400 bar) essential.
* Electrical/electronically qualified engineer, ideally C&G or equivalent.
* Previous experience working compressed air systems.
* Own tools would be desirable.
* Previous experience in a field based role is essential.
* Able to work overtime as required, with some travel to areas outside of usual region.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Good IT skills.
* Desire to provide high quality workmanship