|Job Ref:||204546435||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
As a UK manufacturer and distributor of architecturally inspired products for interior applications we are proud of our success and our global client base. Our product portfolio ranges from engineered wood veneer wall coverings, wall lining systems, restroom compartments and wood based acoustical solutions and our development team are always on the lookout for new and exciting opportunities.
This role demands a highly organised individual responsible for supporting the efficiencies of the Company's fabrication and manufacturing resources in maintaining customer service levels measured both by quality and delivery requirements.
You will need to be able to work to deadlines which may fluctuate owing to demands which are often outside of your control i.e. materials may not be delivered on time, the customer may revise his original order etc. It is imperative that you are able to remain focused, calm and professional and that you are able to effectively review and revise priorities.
In addition to having a methodical approach to your work it is essential that you are an effective communicator as you will be dealing with staff and customers and at Panelock everyone is considered an integral part of the sales team where opportunities are dependent upon the excellent levels of customer service to engage with the customer, and to be pro-active in seeking business opportunities.
* To be able to read and interpret customer drawings and technical blueprints in order to be able to write the CNC programmes for manufacture.
* To advise times for machining as assistance to production planning and estimating.
* To review orders and processing instructions in maximising both productivity and material yields.
* To be and become competent in a all programming platforms.
* To be competent in setting machines including trouble shooting.
* To oversee the CNC operators/machines in fulfilling their work programme.
* To work with the production team.
* To effectively communicate your ideas to the production team.
* To oversee the maintenance of our CNC machines.
* To be responsible for the ordering of and the safe keeping of tooling.
* To ensure production targets are met and to advise the Production Manager of any associated problems in a timely manner.
* To maintain a tidy work environment at the end of the shift.
* To be pro-active in recommending ways of improving efficiency or quality.
* To take responsibility for work produced.
* To be able to pass on knowledge to others to assist in their cross training.
* To keep all programs filed and accessible within a managed protocol.
* To comply with Health & Safety issues associated with Factory & Machines.
* To undertake any such reasonable duties that may be required from time-to-time by the Company.
* Calm, methodical and positive approach to work in hand.
* Positive outlook.
* Active team player.
* Attention to detail.
* Good communicator.
* Ability to interpret technical drawings.
* Ability to prioritise.
* Excellent organisational skills