|Job Ref:||204546516||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum Tax free salary plus benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
WRS Tech are currently seeking 2nd Engineers for a leading Cruise company.|
As 2nd Engineer you will act as Senior Watch keeper, responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all engine room plant and the direction and performance of the watch keepers.
The rotation for this position is 3 months on 2 months off.
Role and responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain all engine room plant equipment
- Monitor plant performance and co-ordinate and train the watch keepers
- Undertake maintenance and inspect, assess and report/rectify defects whilst on watch.
- Plan isolations, watch keeping rounds and watch specific routines.
- Manage performance of Junior Watch keepers and Ratings keeping the Snr Officer informed.
- Ensure Environmental Compliance of plant operations and complete relevant paperwork
- Minimum Class 2 Second Engineer Officer - Unlimited (STCW Reg III/2)
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Any vessel background will be considered
- Able to work as part of a team
As a reward a competitive salary is on offer with a favourable rotation pattern
For further information please send your CV and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency