|Job Ref:||204546571||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£10 - £100/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
Electrical Systems Integration Engineer - Automotive|
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Electrical Systems Integration Engineer to join one of our prestigious automotive clients on a new exciting project. You will be responsible for the full lifecycle development from design and requirements capture through to integration and commissioning, this role will include a high degree of contact with a large multi disciplined team. You will be based from my clients site in West midlands on an initial 6 months contract with the likelihood of long term extensions.
The successful Electrical Systems Integration Engineer should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills and experiences :
* Experience with high voltage hybrid systems
* High level system design
* Design of system integration components
* Testing low and high voltage components and systems
* Product validation and legislative verification
* Excellent fault finding and diagnostics including analysis & understanding of complex data
* Experience with schematic tools IE Zuken and Orcad
* Experience with simulation tools such as LTSpipce
* Experience with Matlab and Simulink
* Experience within the Automotive or Motorsport industry
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly or call (Apply online only). This is an exciting position and interviews will be taking place next week- so please don't delay.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role