|Job Ref:||204546677||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||East Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||TN33||Salary:||£26500 - £30500/annum pension, life cover & health care||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:23|
We are looking for a Toolmaker to provide tool-making, repair and maintenance services to meet the needs of our client's manufacturing operation.|
Our client manufactures and supplies top quality cable management systems for a global market.
Your main responsbilities will include;
* Providing finished product to a pre-determined specification and tolerance.
* Ensuring a 100% accuracy rate is achieved when transferring information and/or data from technical drawings.
* Regular liaison with the Designers and/or customers to ensure exact requirement and demand is met.
* Planning and organising structured processes of manufacture to ensure exact requirement and demand is interpreted correctly by you.
* Delivery of output through the application of technical mechanical engineering knowledge.
To be successful you will;
* Have the ability to understand, interpret and work to technical drawings.
* Be able to provide finished product to the correct specification and to 100% of demand.
* Have experience of working within a busy tool shop operating to tight, well-defined deadlines and customer demands.
* Have manual handling experience.
* Practical, working knowledge within an Engineering workshop environment.
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to identify and rectify within safe procedure, the correction and elimination of faults or operational problems.
* Have a BTEC ONC in Mechcanical and Production Engineering (or equivalent)
As well as a competitive salary the remuneration package for the successful candidate will also include 33 days holiday (inc statutory holidays) Pension & Life cover and Private Medical Insurance