|Job Ref:||204546852||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
Mechanical Design Engineer|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Design engineer to work for an international engineering company who specialise in operating within the medical industry. Based out of their office in Cleckheaton, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company in a role that offers career progression and development opportunities for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will need the following qualifications and experience:-
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering
- Solidworks 2014 3D experience
- Experience working within the medical industry would be an advantage.
- Experience with hydraulics/pneumatics.
- Experience with light fabrications.
You'll be responsible for the following duties and activities:-
- Produce mechanical design drawings using Solidworks 3D
- Create castings and mouldings of products and hydraulic sketche
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team of engineers
- Contribute to product design and development
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position or find out more, then please contact Louise Robathan at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)
This role is based in Cleckheaton and is commutable from Bradford, Sheffield, Halifax, Wakefield, Pontefract etc