|Job Ref:||204546971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum Tax free salary plus benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
WRS Tech are currently seeking Hotel Service Engineers for for a leading Cruise company.|
As Hotel Services Engineer you will act as a 3 stripe officer and be responsible for all Maintenance and supervision of Hotel Systems.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Maintenance of all Hotel Machinery, Systems and Equipment
- Ensure repairs to all hotel areas are conducted in a timely manner - these include Front/Back of House, Food & Beverage, entertainment and laundry areas
- Report directly to Staff Chief Engineer
- Must hold minimum OOW Engineering COC
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Previous passenger ship experience
- Able to work as part of a team
As a reward a competitive salary is on offer with favourable rotation
For further information please send your CV and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency