|Job Ref:||204546983||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Our client is a leading provider of water treatment and supply systems to commercial and industrial clients across the UK and worldwide. With their expertise assisting nearly 2,000 sites, ensuring the development of bespoke water solutions. They are currently looking for a project engineer to join their diverse team.|
Role & Responsibilities:
* Take responsibility for full project lifecycle from design concept through to installation and completion.
* Ensure that, design matches requirement, equipment is manufactured within budget & the schedule is maintained.
* Assist the design team with report to produce BOMs.
* Provide hands on assistance at crucial stages of the project e.g. hydraulic modelling and software installations.
* Work alongside colleagues and with a team of sub-contractors during installation work on customer sites.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or related subject
* Previous experience within a project based position
* Experience within water and waste industry
* Working knowledge of EPANET and SCADA
* Experience in using SQL Database
* Must be willing to travel throughout the UK & overseas
* Full UK Driving license
* £30,000 - £40,000 Dependent on Experience
* Pension Scheme, Pay Review, Company Sales Bonus Scheme
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy - Briony Moller on (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to her at
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants