|Job Ref:||204546994||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£0 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Job Title: Installation Engineer|
Salary: Upto £28,000pa
Our client is a market leading, secured access and fire safety company based in Bicester. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of an Installation Engineer to work in their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with genuine variety.
This is a full time, site based role installing and maintaining, electrical and security systems.
Hours of work are expected to be Monday to Friday 8.00hrs - 16.00hrs although the successful candidate will need to be flexible as we are required to complete jobs out of working hours and work around client's commitments.
* To help with the install of Security Equipment including PIR, CCTV, Alarm Panels, Cable running.
* Responsibility for the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance (RM), fault-finding and repair of mechanical & electrical building security systems across the site.
Key Skills & Experience:
* Experience with using hand tools.
* Knowledge of all Security Systems, including Access Control - Audio and Visual, Intruder and CCTV.
* Knowledge of Intruder, Texecom, Honeywell, Galaxy
* Knowledge of Access, Paxton Net 2, TDSi or similar
* Knowledge of CCTV, IP, Audio and Visual
* Installation of Security Systems, in both industrial and commercial environments
* CSCS, IPAF and PASMA certified desirable but not essential however, due to the sites being worked on a Health and Safety Test will need to be passed before being allowed on site.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on (Apply online only) for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role