|Job Ref:||204547039||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£12.00 - £15.30/hour + Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
CNC Miller, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, CNC Technician, CNC Setter Operator, Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Precision, Location: North Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £NEGOTIABLE|
MULTIPLE CNC Millers vacancies available - PERMANENT
EMBS are currently in partnership with a leading engineering company who specialise in manufacturing precision components for the aerospace and defence industries.
Located in North Nottingham our client is seeking experienced CNC Millers to join their team of established, skilled engineers on a permanent basis to help with the increased demands of their customers and new project wins.
A successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong CNC milling background
* Ability to set, operate and edit programmes using Fanuc or Mazatrol
* Previous background of working within: Precision Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas or Nuclear environments
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Must be able to perform self inspection using manual measuring equipment
* Knowledge of working on various materials including high value, exotic metals
* Adhere to high standards and tight tolerances
* 4th axis horizontal milling experience would be a distinct advantage
Shifts: Double Days (Mornings and Afternoons rotating) 6am - 2pm / 2pm - 10pm, early finish on Fridays.
Nights: 10pm - 6am Monday to Thursday, Friday or Sunday shift can be worked as the 5th Shift with earlier start and finish times.
Hourly rate: £12 - £13.70 per hour depending on experience for mornings and afters + bonus
Night rate is available at £13.70 - £15.30 per hour depending on experience + bonus
Permanent package: Holiday entitlement (33 days including bank holidays), contributory pension scheme, health care, child care vouchers, PPE provided and much more.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to