|Job Ref:||204547057||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Crownhill||Address:||Post Code:||MK8||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
Have you got experience as a sustaining engineer and fancy working within a dynamic team?|
Our client is a well-known organisation based in the Milton Keynes area who are looking for an experienced Sustaining Engineer to work for them in a post development support position.
The primary role of the Sustaining Engineer is to maintain the existing product portfolio and redesigning legacy products to improve their overall quality and reliability. Analogue experience and dealing with low power is valuable for this role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support to their manufacturing facilities worldwide
- Work alongside the quality department in order to highlight common faults and to redesign products before failure occurs
- Conduct detailed failure analysis
- Solve complex technical and commercial issues
- Putting corrective actions into place in order to improve quality and reliability
- Writing detailed, accurate technical reports
- Provide technical support to other departments
Hours - 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary - Competitive with excellent benefits
Successful candidates must have analogue electronics experience and be able to offer technical support, redesign products and carry out tests.
**Please note, due to high levels of response, only successful Candidates shall be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 7 days then unfortunately, your application has not been successful