|Job Ref:||204547069||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:29|
We have a challenging opportunity in Derbyshire for a Maintenance Manager to join one of the UK's top food/FMCG organisations. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager and working closely within the Engineering team.|
You will have the responsibility for your engineering team, control the daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement through OEE. Are you a problem solver willing to get hands on and wanting to develop not only yours, but also your team's skills and knowledge?
About the Job
* You will be responsible for maintenance for all site plant, machinery and buildings in line with required standards through effective application of the Total Preventative Maintenance system
* Delegate daily duties, prioritise breakdowns and engage engineering staff to meet production needs and minimise downtime ensuring all work carried out is in line with all relevant quality, hygiene and health and safety standards and regulations.
* Ensure all data is correct in full within the Planned Maintenance System
* Liaise with other shift managers to ensure all regular safety and hygiene audits have been carried out. Identify and resolve any shortfalls.
* Effectively manage shift change over with clear communication meetings ensuring all staff are fully engaged on current status
* Take responsibility for planning and executing Engineering Projects as determined by the Engineering Supervisor.
Are you the right person?
We are looking for someone with the following behaviors:
* Strong communication skills
* Planning and organisation skills
* Decision making and objectivity
* Prioritisation skills
* Team orientation
* Quality orientation
If you have experience within the food or FMCG industries, are determined to develop yourself, and are after a challenging yet rewarding career opportunity then apply below. Or get in touch with Colin Walsh on (Apply online only)/
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources