|Job Ref:||204547118||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Powys||Address:||Post Code:||LD3||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
An excellent opportunity for two Electronics Technicians has arisen with a progressive and innovative company within the electrical drives and motors industry.|
The Technicians will be trained to provide support through lab investigations, creating support documentation and visiting customer sites.
It is essential that you have a solid knowledge of the inner working of Industrial Drive Systems.
The training provided and following duties will include:
* Responding to direct customer issues & global technical queries
* Identifying needs for new and maintain existing technical documentation
* Investigating and resolve manufacturing support queries
* Field failure analysis and continuous improvement
* Completing lab testing to confirm drive operation
* Setting up drive systems for optimum performance
* Visiting customer sites to resolve issues
To be considered it is expected that you have:
* Knowledge of the internal structure of variable speed drives
* Knowledge of closed and open loop drive systems
* Ideally HNC/HND/Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
* Electronic circuits basic appreciation relating to Drive systems essential
* Excellent communication skills (Written and Spoken English fluency essential)
If you possess solid knowledge of industrial drives and motors with previous background of Field Service, Electronic Bench or Laboratory Test looking for a new engineering challenge, this could be the ideal role for you.
The role will provide the successful candidates with the chance to develop specialist skills and a clear progression path within a stable and growing manufacturer.
A market leader in this field, they will offer you a competitive salary along with excellent benefits to include pension, life assurance and bonus. Relocation support may be available for the right candidate, along with full development including sponsorship to further your academic studies or become a Chartered Engineer. Professional membership fees are also covered.
This role is based within Powys and commutable from within and around the following areas: Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Newtown, Llandrindod Wells, Welshpool and Hereford.
For further information call Lei Hopwood on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to quoting the above reference number.
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK