|Job Ref:||204542962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||£20000 - £27500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
My Client is looking for a Procurement Representative to join their successful global security and aerospace company on a permanent basis. On offer is a competitive salary with a great benefits package.|
The ideal Procurement Representative will have 2 years plus commercial experience in the procurement field. Ideally we are looking for someone we can develop as there will be progression opportunities internally.
Candidates do not need to be from a Defence background. Most contracts will be related to IT and Telco circa £100k in budget initially with exposure to larger contracts as the successful candidate progresses their career.
The Minimum Education & Experience for the Procurement Representative is ideally a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college and capability typically achieved through proven professional experience. Will also consider individuals with equivalent experience / combined education. Considered experienced, but still a learner.
* Strong in working with procurement policies and procedures
* Flexible approach and self-motivated in achieving personal targets/objectives, with the ability to perform with professionalism at all times
* Ability to plan, prioritise and schedule work to achieve multiple, often conflicting, deadlines
* Develop strong positive relationships
* Proven communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
* Ability to take ownership of procurement initiatives
* Draft and negotiate standard/template procurement terms and confidentiality agreements
* Strong administrative skills
* Data literate with strong analytical skills
* Experience in IT/computing procurement/Telecoms
* Category Management Skills
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE REQUIRED TO OBTAIN SC LEVEL CLEARANCE
To apply for this role click apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview