|Job Ref:||204543123||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£19 - £20/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
BMS Engineer (maintenance) - Central London - Direct for NHS - Temp To Perm - Days - Up To 40k (Pro Rata) |
I am currently looking for a BMS engineer to cover all BMS systems within a mediums sized hospital. You will be working within a team completing both planned and reactive maintenance to the Trend BMS systems.
The position of BMS Controls Engineer has been created to provide internal expertise and knowledge of operation and maintenance of the BMS system and other Building Services and Equipment control systems which are critical to the overall building operation. It is intended that the job holder implement the appropriate strategies and procedures to operate and maintain these systems once the building is fully operational.
* Take ownership and maintenance of the Trend BMS system
* Develop the required procedures to operate and maintain the BMS and other control systems.
* Ensure all necessary environmental controls within the building and in specialist areas conform to the required specifications and tolerances.
* Maintain software licenses and control the application of software.
* Maintain and modify existing systems via change control system, maintain history records, user lists, system drawings, and ensure adequate records are maintained for compliance.
* Perform system back-ups and restorations.
* Investigate fault logs and take necessary action.
* Manage contractors, specialists and spares requirements.
* Fault find on BMS and control systems, troubleshoot on the system network and components, carry our preventive maintenance and improve system reliability.
* Optimise BMS control system to reduce overall building energy consumption.
* Carry out maintenance and repair of equipment as required.
* Manage system upgrades and supervise contractors.
* Work closely with maintenance teams to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in system performance and reliability.
* Perform network diagnostics and analysis tasks.
* Maintain system access and security.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday - 8am - 5pm
Electrically qualified - City & Guilds / NVQ
Relevant Trend IQ Qualifications
Previous experience in a similar BMS Role
To be able to start at short notice
Happy to work on a temp to perm basis
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business