|Job Ref:||204543147||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£32000/annum Healthy benefits package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
Electronic CAD Engineer required to join a leading Maritime company based on the south coast near Portsmouth offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.|
Design and draughting of electrical/electronic control systems and ancillary equipment for process plant, provision of electrical support necessary for manufacture, test and maintenance in-service. Responsible for delegated technical aspects of design and for meeting demands of finance and timescale.
* Degree or HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
* Background of electrical/electronic manufacturing practices.
* Structured, logical approach to engineering design.
* Writing of specifications and standards etc., using Microsoft applications.
* Draughting using 3D CAD.
* Verbal/written expression.
* Ability to work within a team with initiative and minimum supervision to a programme