|Job Ref:||204543167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
Quality Engineer required for an exciting opportunity with my client who are a world leader in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical components for a range of industries including medical, automotive & transportation, aerospace, telecommunication and IT & electronics etc. |
This is a great company to work for, they have 3000 people globally and 300 on this site.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will include:
- Support the design and development of products through Advanced Product Quality Planning.
- Modelling the way in terms of APQP diciplines, AAR objectivity, Lessons Learnt and FMEA processes.
- Implementing & maintaining a framework of procedures (TS16949) and practices which ensure that the company products and services provided within Europe meet the specified design and quality criteria.
- Focus on driving a right first time approach within the NPD & SBU teams.
- Support all areas of the business evolving towards a Lean Enterprise and be active in providing and supporting the implementation of solutions to both quality and business problems.
As Quality Engineer you must have the following:
- Quality experience within a manufacturing environment demonstrating a clear knowledge of APQP & PPAP.
- A clear and practical understanding of New Product Introduction.
- A clear and practical understanding of the use of quality improvement methodology such as SPC, DOE, Poka-yoke, 8-D, etc.
- Good understanding of lean manufacturing (flow) processes, measures and goals.
- Strong communication skills with ability to sell Quality improvement.
- Good presentation skills to effectively share success and ideas