|Job Ref:||204543183||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
Electronics Design Engineer |
Along M4 Corridor
£35,000 - 40,000 pa.
A specialist Electrical and Electronics manufacturer is looking for two Electronics Design Engineers to join their expanding R&D team, supporting their Electronics Engineers and Electrical Engineers. They currently serve 190 countries across the globe and are a market leader in power engineering. Their already extensive product range is being developed and added to; their high growth and success has led to several new vacancies for degree qualified, experienced Design Engineers.
Aside from these Electronics Design Engineer vacancies, they are also recruiting an Electrical Design Engineer, a Mechanical Design Engineer and an Electrical Technical Support Engineer.
Salary - £35-40k
22 days annual leave
Death in Service benefit
The ideal Electronics Design Engineer will have:
* Proven record in an Electronics Design Engineer role
* Degree qualified (BEng / MEng, or similar) in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
* Programming in Assembler and 'C' is essential.
* Programming with the ST7 and STM8 or similar family of processors
* 3+ years experience in practical electronic circuit design of measurement, control, analogue, digital and embedded microcontrollers is necessary.
* Design experience in data interfaces, GSM, Bluetooth, data logging, SMPS and power electronics will be an advantage.
You should be eligible to work in the UK and be readily available for international travel.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy