|Job Ref:||204543233||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:26|
I am currently looking for a work package leader to work for an up and coming client.|
As part of a work package run on behalf of a client in the automotive industry, the Design Team Leader / Work Package Leader will be the principal point of contact for all technical issues between customers and clients in Eastern Europe.
The Design Team Leader will accountable for the following;
* Manage and coordinate design activities completed by CAD Design Engineers
* Report to the client's CAD Department Manager
* Manage the CAD resources who will carry out the design activities.
* Consideration of quality, cost, lead time, weight and recycling requirements imposed by the project and the customer.
* Lead the resolution of business, technical and process issues within a project team environment.
The candidate will possess the following skills
* Project management, including experience of working in an international environment
* Previous experience in automotive manufacturing
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent professional experience
* Basic knowledge of Mechanical rules
* Ability to build and check the product using the CAD software system
* Ability to lead CAD 3D and 2D activities
If you or anyone you know may be interested please call Max on (Apply online only) or email
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy