|Job Ref:||204543342||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Wiltshire||City:||Swindon||Address:||Post Code:||DY3||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Vehicle, Pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
£40,000 - £50,000 + car, bonus & benefits |
Project Manager required for a leading provider of engineering services such as repair and maintenance into the water sector. They are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with a background in the water industry, particularly waste water and sewage. The ideal candidate will have experience with mechanical equipment such as pumps and valves as well as electrical equipment (motors etc.) and fabrication techniques.
Quoting experience is essential for this role.
- Providing quotations to customers on mechanical, electrical and fabrication products
- Delivering works and projects on time and in budget
- Liaising with customer face to face to determine their needs
- Managing site teams / engineers
- Providing forecasts for achievable sales
- Quoting experience is a must
- Background in the water industry
- Knowledge of the Waste Water / Sewage operations
- Ideally a qualification in Mechanical / Electrical qualification
- Commutable distance of Swindon
In return for your services the company offer an attractive package of £40,000 - £50,000 plus a range of benefits such as pension and a vehicle.
Working projects for water companies such as Anglian Water / Thames Water is an ideal experience for this role
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy