|Job Ref:||204543406||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Electrical Engineer (Building Services)|
£30,000-£40,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
I have a brand new requirement for an Electrical Engineer specialising in Building Services to join the team of a key client based in Kent, to help assist on a variety of large and exciting projects including Commercial, Residential, and Industrial.
Ideal candidates will be qualified to degree level in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering. (MEng/ BEng).
Key Skills and Qualifications needed to work as an Electrical Engineer;
* Degree in Electrical/ Building Services Engineering (BEng/ MEng).
* 3 years' relevant experience is also needed in a Building Services context.
* Competent in the use of Amtech and Dialux.
Key duties of working as an Electrical Engineer;
* You will be working on the most exciting and challenging projects both in the UK and internationally covering sectors such as; Healthcare, Commercial, Retail and Industrial.
* Working closely with colleagues of various disciplines, preparing detailed designs.
* Have the chance to assume greater levels of responsibility as professional skills develop.
* Produce creative, low energy design solutions, preparing project reports and detail design development.
Benefits of working as an Electrical Engineer;
Competitive start salary of £25,000-£35,000 dependent upon experience,
To apply for this Electrical Engineering Role, please contact ALICE on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or e-mail a copy of your CV