|Job Ref:||204543408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£36000 - £39000/annum benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Commercial Gas Engineer - £36-39k - London|
My client, a Building Services Maintenance giant, based in Central London are currently seeking a qualified Commercial Gas Engineer with experience working on Large Residential blocks, commercial outlets or education buildings to work provide Gas & Maintenance cover on a variety of lucrative London based contracts.
Typical tasks could include:
* Providing commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor instillation works on all associated projects.
* Routine mechanical maintenance of associated plant items. Including: pumps, pressure valves and heat exchangers.
* Accurate reporting and pricing quotations where required.
* Fault finding across variety of boiler instillations.
Providing the full range of Engineering services including Heating, Water Treatment, Plumbing and Electrical works, my client has enjoyed over 15years of market dominance and continue to work with leading UK businesses.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for a Commercial qualified Gas Engineer to work alongside highly trained professionals and global organisations, while using industry leading equipment in a role with transparent developmental, training and progression routes.
You will be:
* Gas safe registered, with electrical qualifications
* Experienced in working for a service provider in a customer facing role
* Competent or have previous exposure to HVAC.
* At least 2 years' experience in a previous role
* Based or be within commutable distance of London & Home Counties
For more information, please contact Matt Perry at Penguin Recruitment on (Apply online only) or email