|Job Ref:||204543506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£13 - £14/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:42|
Experienced and Qualfied Welder needed to carry out Metal Fittings. |
1. Providing a repairs and maintenance service in relation to locks and associated fixtures and fittings
2. Providing a skilled level of knowledge, understanding and execution related to metals and associated fixtures and fittings within the Public Realm including highways, parks, open spaces and housing managed land and properties.
3. Carry out design, fabrication and fitting of all metal work for schemes and projects including site surveys and measurements to inform on construction
4. Identify tools and materials needed for works, maintaining stock impress for materials, parts and tools, ensuring effective and efficient use of resources for service delivery
5. Operate all appropriate tools, plant and equipment needed in delivery of services including vehicle based, handheld and or remote working technology.
6. Read and interpret provided on site specifications and drawings
7. To ensure all works are carried out with regard to and in accordance with, all appropriate regulations and contract specifications.
8. To Utilise all Personal Protective Clothing and Equipment in line with designated tasks and adhere to method statements, risk assessments, codes of practice and all appropriate legislation and regulations.
Certificate in Class 2 Welding or equivalent; Locksmith qualification; Cable detection certificate
Experience of installing and maintaining metal work related furniture, fixtures and fittings, welding and steel fabrications
Hold a current driving license and ability to drive and operate vehicles fitted with a global positioning satellite (GPS) fleet management system