|Job Ref:||204543588||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
Site Supervisor (Full time) |
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A (Depending on Experience) + Car
Alecto Recruitment is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an excellent Multi-Disciplined Civil Engineering and Construction Company.
As Civils Supervisor you will be responsible for the supervision of site staff, including direct labour and sub contracts.
Main Responsibilities of Civils Supervisor:
* Provide feedback to management on issues and any observed behaviours detrimental to the business that needs raised
* Ensuring all staff and contractors comply with Health & Safety standards including site risk assessments and use all appropriate PPE and control risk with compliance with all induction and site safety rules
* Coaching of resources in the spirit of continuous improvement around , communication, updates , photographic and documentary evidence from site
* Conduct weekly checks of plant and tools, ensure they are safe to use and where applicable carry valid calibration certificates and submit to office
* Ensure sites are clear to prevent any fines or penalties for over runs.
* Responsible for the survey and validations of projects prior to issuing to resources for execution
* Make arrangements for all As Built Drawings and records to be completed to allow for works to be invoiced inclusive of all contemporary records such as closing dims , updates , records
* Liaison with all third parties, like Local Authorities, Client, public bodies to ensure execution of works is seamless.
* Capture all track sheet weekly and submit with all variations agreed
The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive supervisory experience with the following tickets.
* CSCS Black Card
* First Aid
* Drivers Licences
This position offers a salary bracket of between £30,000- £35,000 p/a + Car or Allowance (Depending on Experience).
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Chas Earl, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. .
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted