|Job Ref:||204543593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£48000 - £52000/annum BONUS + PENSION||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
ENGINEERING MANAGER - PRECISION ENGINEERING|
TO £52000 + BONUS + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a global business who manufacture precision engineered components for the Aerospace industry.
* Overall responsibility for all Engineering and NC programming activities
* Manage resource and budgets for the office engineering programmes
* Evaluate engineering requirements for new projects and define equipment/machine specifications
* Analyse technology in relation to market demands and plan for the feasibility of projects
* Manage the development of strategy to ensure consistent high quality of products
* Train, motivate and develop engineering team and capture best practice
* Apprentice trained Engineer with proven experience of leading teams within a machining environment
* HNC/HND/Degree in an Engineering related discipline
* Extensive knowledge of CNC Machining and NC Programming
* Strong leadership and motivational skills
* Commercial and financial acumen
* Proven project management capabilities
What we offer:
Excellent salary & package including a management bonus, pension scheme and healthcare.
A stable and secure role where you can progress your career within a global business with excellent opportunities for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy