|Job Ref:||204543641||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
We are currently seeking an exceptional Senior Site Engineer/Survey Engineer to join a leading Contractor in South Wales. This is on a permanent basis and is an immediate requirement.|
The contractor are a leading Civil Engineering contractor based in South Wales, with offices across South Wales and covering the whole of the UK. With a strong turnover and outstanding projections going forward, they are able to offer stability and varied, interesting work.
As a Surveying specialist, you have a strong understanding of the following -
* Operation and use of drones/UAV surveying
* Ditto photogrammetry, LIDAR and laser scanning techniques
* LSS, Auto CAD and other 3D modelling software packages and cloud format software and protocols
* Ideally, in GPS and Grade machine control (not essential for intended role but definite benefits to having this)
You will also be -
* Be driven and ambitious, great career prospects with the UK's largest earthworks contractor
* South Wales based but able to cover major projects in the UK
If you wish to apply, please do so online or contact Samuel Cooke on (Apply online only).
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy