|Job Ref:||204544339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
The Company: |
They design and develop automation solutions for warehouses and distribution centres throughout the UK. Offering integrated logistics solutions from design through to installation and maintenance.
The Role - Field Service Engineer - Electrical Biased
* you will be required to provide service support and maintenance customers in the Midlands area.
* Working mainly in the automated warehouse industry and from time to time on Healthcare sites.
* Routine electrical and mechanical maintenance on a variety of machinery to include conveyors, automatic cranes, guided vehicles, robots etc.
The Person - Field Service Engineer - Electrical Biased
* Must have served an electrical apprenticeship or have an equivalent qualification.
* It is essential that you have worked as a Field Service Engineer on highly automated machinery or that you are a Maintenance Engineer in a Production Environment and looking to become Field based.
* Be competent in electro mechanical engineering.
* PLC knowledge would be advantageous
Please email you cv to or call kelvin (Apply online only)