|Job Ref:||204544408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£23 - £24/annum bonus, car, tools, PPE||Post Date:||10/10/2016 17:06|
Dual Fuel Smart Meter Training |
And Guaranteed Employment
SMART DUAL FUEL METER TRAINING SCHEME WITH A GUARANTEED JOB!
Are you looking for a new career with a permanent job? Then look no further!
Due to increased demand we have guaranteed jobs with clients, who are looking for smart meter installers. Spencer Ogden is a leading Energy Recruitment company, who work with most of the major meter installation companies.
We have the opportunity to support new entrants into the industry with a Dual Fuel Smart Meter training course through our training partner.
1. Customer focused
2. Eligible to work in the UK
3. Prepared to undergo a DBS check
4. Hands on
7. Able to self-fund and contribute £2000 towards the cost of the training? (normally £6500)
Do you have?
1. A clean UK Drivers Licence (max 6 points)
2. Have GCSE in English and Maths
If you are all of the above then APPLY TODAY!
What will you get?
* GUARANTEED EMPLOYMENT
* Stable career- over 30million Gas and Electric (Dual Fuel) SMART Meters will be need to be installed across the UK with hundreds of Engineers needed to complete the work.
* Diploma in Smart Metering - Power & CMA1 & MET1 & EUSR Register
* Starting salary of £23,000 per annum + Bonus Scheme + Overtime + Standby (within the M25 there will be a salary increase)
* 2nd year salary 24,000-28,000 per annum + Bonus Scheme + Overtime + Standby
* Standard Benefits
* Company Vehicle, Fuel Card, Tools, PPE, Uniform and Phone Standard Benefits
We are holding a number of Assessment / initial interview days, which will enable you to get a better insight into the opportunity and complete an assessment to pursue this opportunity. These Assessment Centres take approximately 2 hours.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office