|Job Ref:||204544415||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Lymington||Address:||Post Code:||SO41||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum Various Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:38|
To provide preventive and breakdown maintenance engineering support for all plant, equipment and buildings for the Production facility based in the New Forest.|
Work within a team to provide immediate reactive maintenance support as well as carry out PPM on all production and process machinery
* Within agreed and planned program complete mechanical maintenance routines as issued by engineering and direct production supervision.
* Respond to plant and equipment breakdown in and efficient and timely manner.
* Maintain all engineering documentation and records of repairs, planned maintenance and testing procedures.
* Manage own workload based on instruction and formal requests.
* Participate pro-actively in the process of continuous improvement, including identification and actioning of agreed work.
* Assist in maximising equipment availability without compromising safety and production requirements.
* Provide effective and regular communication to shift and engineering direct reporting structure on plant and equipment issues.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Electrical Key Skills
* 'Ideal' 17th Edition IEE Regulations
* Good experience working with motors, contactors, starters, overloads, relays, etc.
* Knowledge of single phase and 3 phase power supplies and distribution systems
* 'Ideal' User and install skills with AC inverter drives
* 'Ideal' skills with electrical panel building
* Skills with temperature control systems.
Mechanical Key Skills
* Basic (or better) experience with turning on lathes
* Basic experience with welding (MIG or TIG)
* Basic skill in Milling
* Basic skill and experience in fabrication (sheet steel and steel sections)
* Good skill/experience with process equipment
* Good familiarity with mechanical drive systems including, gearboxes, chain & sprockets, timing pulleys/belts, bearings, seals and taper locks.
* Key involvement with electrical and mechanical planned maintenance.
Hours: Nights - Monday - Thursday: 10pm - 6am & Friday: 5pm - 10pm (overtime available)
Weekends - Friday-Sunday rotational shifts - Week 1: 6am-6pm, Week 2: 6pm-6am
Salary: Nights - £33,000 pa / Weekends - £35,000
Location: New Forest