|Job Ref:||204549304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum + Overtime + Training + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 16:37|
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled - Electrical Bias)|
£32,000 to £35,000 + Overtime Paid @ Premium + Training and Development + Generous Contributory Pension + Benefits Package
Wrexham - 4 on 4 off days & nights
Maintenance Engineer required for an expanding business who are offer internal training opportunities and good working conditions.
The shift is continental 4 on 4 off days and nights, 12 hour shifts.
You will be a good multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from ANY manufacturing background with an electrical bias - you must have experience of working on automated production machinery. You will work within a fast paced environment.
The role is predominantly reactive maintenance with a PPM work also. The role is challenging and varied as it covers all production machinery within the site. The company are able to provide internal training opportunities to close any skill gaps that you have.
The company has sites across the UK & European marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You'll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progress is the key to success.
* Preventative Maintenance and reactive break down repair of ALL automated machinery across the site.
* Multi-skilled Engineer role.
* The shift is continental 4 on 4 off days and nights, 12 hour shifts.
The person required:
* Experience working on automated production equipment.
* Multi-skilled Engineer with an electrical bias.
* Will ideally hold an electrical qualification and/or Apprenticeship with the 17th Edition.
* Committed and driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise.
* Happy to work within a face paced environment